So, did I ruin his business?
My DLL is also unprotected.
I don't see anything exceptional about this software. I think there are better ones out there.
I tried to view the extracted files, but they won't show up unless you use its player.
So, did I ruin his business?
When dealing with DVRs you usually face 2 problems, a custom file system and a standard video encoding (typically h.264 or similar) buried inside a custom container file format. A program like this mostly solves the first problems and gives you access to the files containing the recordings, then you are left with the second problem, how to play videos and most of the times you can obtain a proprietary player from the DVR maker. More complete programs, like Magnet DVR Examiner for example, offer a "full service" exporting recordings from the DVR hd (like HX RC) but at the same time providing an AVI version of the recordings plus downloading the custom player from the DVR maker website. Another solution can be to extract recordings with HX RC then use Amped DVRConv to convert to a standard format like avi or mkv or mp4. Because DVRConv is a forensic oriented program, during conversion it will make sure to respect proportion and resolution of the original recording to avoid introducing any distortion or quality loss of any kind
Thanks for files
Nice one!
What do you mean?
Im confused on these questions. You drop the dll into the unzipped package and it works. I was told the only bug is playing the video from it. You can use amped to play.
another bug . program shows enterprise but when you save a video it shows unregistered message
thanks i will test
teşekkürler
I have an older version. The latest installation of Amped DVRConv could not be found. I also thoroughly searched the relevant forum leadership, but unfortunately, I couldn't find a solution.
Hi, what type of DVR is this?