What OS are you using? I can't get this to install on any of my VMs. I tried windows 7,8 and 10 and have yet to have success installing and running this software.
Thanks for taking the time dude, it's strange that it wont work in any of your VMs, I myself am running Windows 10 64bit on bare metal.
Any luck with this pal? Or should I just give up on this one?
Can you record how to get limitation after 30 minutes?
Hello, not sure what you need me to record exactly but you don't get any window or warning that the trial is over, what happens after 30 minutes is that you get a "license needed" yellow icon as you see below, all the network features (file sharing, screen mirroring, etc) are disabled, you can still move the mouse between two devices connected via bluetooth just fine but when you click the Q,W,E,I,O,P keys of the Client's device keyboard they dont work anymore. Also copy paste between devices becomes limited to only a few words.

I paired mobile with pc, but I still can dont how this working, is there a tutorial somwhere. Thanks for the tip- license needed.
The only tutorial I can find is , the person is using iOS but it should be similar. I myself have used it to connect a windows laptop and desktop and it works fine for 30 minutes lol.
Hey brother just to follow-up, did you manage to get it working?
working on it, today got no time bro. But i will continue to debugging.
Its possible to bypass , I think so.
I did this now, if not working tommorow will continue. Can you pls test, i bypassed timers, but I am not sure, idk how to test keys. Pls remember which exe is good , 55 or 66. Remove numbers and replace, pls report back!
Okay I'll test and report back.
Hey dude I made sure to wait until the 30 minutes were elapsed and the trial ended, then I tried replacing the exe with both the files you provided and unfortunately the features were still disabled (tested keys, copy paste, etc)
Main windoe is in right corner minimized, where is clock in windows....